Welcome to Our Experience Salon Blog

We are excited to keep in contact with our friends and guest of the salon. Look often as we will be posting frequently what is going on at the salon. Check out our website at www.demirourimage.com Become our friend on facebook.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hillary's view on The Go-Giver

Reading The Go-Giver was definitely an eye opener for me. While reading this book, it made me realize what I need, and what I can change in my life, not only at the salon, but everywhere else I go. One part that really stuck out to me is when Joe and Pindar go to hear Debra Davenport at one of her conferences. Here Debra talks about how just being herself was one of the keys to becoming successful. I personally know this to be true because I have seen it in many of my relationships. If I am myself, and not pretending to be somebody different, the relationship is more meaningful and definitely lasts longer. This book is a for sure must read and I recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment